We can talk about runDisney all day, every day. In fact, some days we actually do just that! If you’re looking for a runDisney podcast that answers some of those 101 or FAQs that come up, then we’ve got the episode for you. Here’s the runDisney 101 podcast: answering all the runDisney questions!
Table of Contents
runDisney 101 Podcast: Answering All the runDisney Questions
runDisney is booming again, and the desire to run through the theme parks is strong.
We’re mid-runDisney 2021-2022 race season and we wanted to make sure anyone new to the cult- errrr– community had their questions answered.
We’re answering all the FAQs you have before the big race weekend- and if we leave anything out that you need answering, please let us know!
Feel free to ask questions in the comments or head over to the No-Guilt Disney Facebook group.
New For 2022- runDisney 101
Here is the updated, new and improved for 2022 and beyond- runDisney 101 episode.
We cover it all: from registration to arriving at Walt Disney World to the expo and the finish line– and everything in between.
Listen to the runDisney 101 episode:
Helpful Links Sourced For This Episode
- Beginner’s Guide to runDisney
- runDisney Calendar and Registration Dates
- runDisney Registration Tips
- runDisney FAQs
- What Is Club runDisney?
- runDisney Packing List
- How to pick up your bib at the runDisney Expo
- What to expect on the course
- The runDisney Balloon Ladies
- Photo-finish tips
- Navigating the finisher chute
- Transportation from Orlando Airport to Disney
- 5 Hacks To Max Out Genie+ At Disney World
- runDisney Spectator Guide: How To Cheer At Disney World Race Weekends
- Disney Genie 101 | Your Guide To Disney Parks New FastPass+
Want to runDisney?
No-Guilt Travel is a travel agency that specializes in Disney and runDisney vacations.
Fill out this form for a quote.
Find the No-Guilt Disney Team
Contact us by email at [email protected] or find us on socials:
- @gertiethedino on Twitter
- @accessibleinfluence on Instagram
- @realmousewifewdw on Instagram
- @realmousewifeFL on Twitter
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Vivacity” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Transcript of the runDisney 101 Podcast
I know podcasts aren’t for everyone so I made sure to make this accessible for everyone who has runDisney questions.
Here’s the runDisney FAQ post that is essentially the transcript for this episode.
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguiltlife.com and noguiltfangirl.com