When you’ve gotta go, you’ve gotta go! But when you’ve gotta go in the middle of 13.1 miles, welp, you can run into some issues. Thankfully that’s one of the perks to the runDisney half marathon courses: real bathrooms are available! Here’s a list of the real bathrooms on the runDisney Half Marathon Course for the 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend. If you need the full marathon bathroom list, I have that one too!
Real Bathrooms On The runDisney Half Marathon Course
There are many reasons to runDisney, but one of my biggest ones happens to be a matter of comfort.
As in comfort stops along the courses.
Real bathrooms are a luxury on any half marathon course but thankfully they are plentiful on the runDisney half marathon course.
Want to skip the porta-potties and plan your bathroom stop? Knowing when you can go will make those 13.1 miles a little more magical!
List of Walt Disney World Restrooms: runDisney Half Marathon
1. The first real bathroom on the half marathon course will be found at the Ticket and Transportation Center around Mile 4. This may not be accessible, but it’s worth noting just in case!
runDisney Real Bathrooms in The Magic Kingdom
2. A secret potty that people miss: between The Plaza Restaurant and Tomorrowland Terrace around mile 5. Peel off course and hit this one for NO wait.
3. The Tomorrowland bathrooms on the left basically way across from Space Mountain about mile 5.5. There are some by Space Mountain, but I was told no by CMs when I tried to go that far off course before.
4. Just to the left of the Mad Tea Party there is a bathroom. Usually, there is an Alice in Wonderland character line in front of the teacups, so if you leave someone in line and head off the to bathroom (make it quick!) you might time it just right!
5. The bathrooms by Pinocchio’s Restaurant. Before you head through the castle, look to the far right for real bathrooms in the runDisney course.
6. Big set of bathrooms as you head out of Magic Kingdom. They are between Frontierland and Adventureland on the left around mile 6.
This is your last real bathroom on the runDisney course until you make it to Epcot!
EPCOT Bathrooms on the runDisney Half Marathon Course
7. With construction, we’re not sure where you will find one that you can get to from the racecourse. But here is a list of options if you can get to them!
- There is a bathroom as you enter Epcot by the Imagination Pavillion on the right.
- Another one on the left. Its called the World Nature bathroom- but unclear if you can access it with construction walls at this time.
- After you pass Spaceship Earth there are bathrooms on the left just before you exit the park.
After that, you head backstage again. And porta-potties at the finish!