When you’ve gotta go, you’ve gotta go! But when you’ve gotta go in the middle of 13.1 miles, welp, you can run into some issues. Thankfully that’s one of the perks to the runDisney half marathon courses: real bathrooms are available! Here’s a list of the real bathrooms on the runDisney Half Marathon Course for the 2023 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend. If you need the full marathon bathroom list, I have that one too!
Table of Contents
Real Bathrooms On The runDisney Half Marathon Course (2023)
There are many reasons to runDisney, but one of my biggest ones happens to be a matter of comfort.
As in comfort stops along the courses.
Real bathrooms are a luxury on any half marathon course but thankfully they are plentiful on the runDisney half marathon course.
Want to skip the porta-potties and plan your bathroom stop?
Knowing when you can go will make those 13.1 miles a little more magical!
List of Walt Disney World Restrooms: runDisney Half Marathon
1. The first real bathroom on the half marathon course will be found at the Ticket and Transportation Center around Mile 4. This may not be accessible, but it’s worth noting just in case!
runDisney Real Bathrooms in The Magic Kingdom
1. A secret potty that people miss: between The Plaza Restaurant and Tomorrowland Terrace
2. The Tomorrowland bathrooms on the left basically way across from Space Mountain.
There are some by Space Mountain, but I was told no by CMs when I tried to go that far off course before.
3. The Alice in Wonderland bathrooms located behind the Cheshire Cafe. When you get to the Mad Tea Party attraction, veer to the left and hit up these little-known potties.
4. In New Fantasyland, back behind Barnstormer. This is off course a bit to your right
5. Gaston’s Bathrooms on your right
6. The bathrooms by Pinocchio’s Restaurant. Before you head through the castle, look to the far right for real bathrooms in the runDisney course.
7. Big set of bathrooms as you head out of Magic Kingdom.
They are between Frontierland and Adventureland on the left.
If you’ve hit Country Bears, you’ve gone too far.
This is your last real bathroom on the runDisney course until you make it to Epcot!
EPCOT Bathrooms on the runDisney Half Marathon Course
With construction, we’re not sure where you will find one that you can get to from the racecourse. But here is a list of options if you can get to them!
1. There is a bathroom as you enter onstage into Epcot by the Imagination Pavillion on the right.
2. Possibly another one on the left as you head toward the Moana construction area. It’s called the World Nature bathroom- but don’t count on this one. It might be too far off the course to make sense.
3. There’s a final bathroom as you run between two buildings (Creations Shop and Creations Cafe) toward Test Track on the right-hand side.
You will have to go off course a few yards, but it’s your last real bathroom on the runDisney half marathon course.
After that, you head backstage again.
And there will be porta-potties at the finish!
More runDisney Posts You’ll Love
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguiltlife.com and noguiltfangirl.com