We love Disney, we like running (most days, anyway!) but when you combine them together and throw in a costume, we have something we love! Here are 25+ runDisney race costume ideas that you can DIY!
One of the best parts of running Disney is figuring out what you want to wear to the race.
And there are really no wrong answers: you can dress like a traditional runner, try on a running skirt, or go full running costume for your runDisney race.
I always say: if you can choose to run in costume, run in costume. But know these 4 rules to running in costume before you do!
It adds a little bit of whimsy to the entire seriousness of the race things- and gives those of us you pass (raises hand) something to look at as you run by!
If you’re new to runDisney, you can get all the tips from this beginner’s guide to runDisney race weekends.
runDisney Race Costume Ideas That You Can DIY
- Run Disney Star Wars Boba Fett Costume – Desert Chica
- Retro Disneyland E-Ticket Book Run Disney Costume – My Running Costumes
- DIY BB-8 Hat and Costume – All For the Boys
- Snow White Disney Running Costume – This Mama Makes Stuff
- Vanellope Von Schweetz Running Costume – No-Guilt Disney
- DIY Stormtrooper Run Disney Costume – Clever Pink Pirate
- DIY Darth Vader Star Wars Run Disney Costume – Mom Endeavors
- Provincial Belle Running Costume – The Pike’s Place
- Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde from Zootopia Run Disney Costumes – Carlee McDot
- Wilderness Explorer Running Costume – Joyful Miles
- Mary Poppins Running Costume – Half-Crazy Mama
- Pizza Planet Delivery Run Disney Costume – My Running Costumes
- Fix-It Felix Run Disney Costume – My Running Costumes
- Frozen’s Anna Running Costume – Disney in Your Day
- Donald Duck Costume Tutorial – No-Guilt Disney