We don’t know if you’ve noticed, but Disney has a thing for redheads. And with good reason- we’re not complaining. Here are some Disney redhead Halloween costume ideas for 2023. Bonus: You can easily modify these for Disney running costumes as well for your next runDisney race costume.
Table of Contents
Disney Redheads: Halloween Costume Ideas
Why Disney redhead Halloween costume ideas? We’ll admit it: we’re jealous.
We’ve only been able to achieve the desired red hair look through artificial means (wigs or colorist appointments). Dang genetics did not give us the auburn hair of our dreams!
While we really love Halloween- the pumpkins, the candy, the Halloween parties at the Disney parks- just, well, all of it.
We really love a Disney Halloween costume.
If you’re a natural redhead- or just want to play one of your favorite Disney redheads this year in great costumes!– this list is for you.
Here are our favorite Disney redhead Halloween costume ideas.
Disney Redhead Costume Ideas From The Movies
There are some great storybook characters from Disney on this list!
- Winnifred Sanderson from Hocus Pocus 1 & 2 Get together with 2 other friends for epic group costumes as the Sanderson Sisters!
- Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas
- Jessie from Toy Story
- Little Mermaid
- Mad Hatter from Alice
- Queen of Hearts from Alice
- Giselle from Enchanted
- Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
- Darla Sherman from Nemo
- Princess Merida from Brave
- Pepa Madrigal from Encanto
- Princess Anna from Frozen 1 & 2
Disney Redheads: Marvel Edition
The MCU is our absolute favorite Disney property.
This explains why we’ve dressed up in Disneybound as Wanda more than once.
Bad or good, we ride with Wanda Maximoff until the end.
Here are a few other redhead costumes ideas you’ll be able to use for Halloween or your next runDisney race.
We absolutely stan these iconic heroine characters!
- Wanda aka The Scarlet Witch from The Avengers & WandaVision
- Gamora from The Guardians of the Galaxy
- Pepper Potts from the Iron Man movies
- Black Widow, aka Natasha Romanoff
Some of the coolest costumes are pop culture costumes!
More Disney Redheads
And we can’t forget these last couple of iconic red-haired characters.
Throwing this out to the 90s kids:
- Roxanne from a Goofy Movie
- Kim Possible (great idea for a last-minute costume!)
- Hallie Parker and Annie James (Lindsay Lohan played both roles in The Parent Trap)
And last but not least: THE Disney Redhead.
You can always go as Redd the Pirate for Halloween for peak Disney redhead costume.
Non-Disney Redhead Costume Ideas
And in case you were looking for them, here are a few more that Disney doesn’t own. (Yet?)
- Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo
- Ginger Spice from The Spice Girls
- Poison Ivy from DC Comics
- Ginny Weasley
- Ron Weasley
- Max Mayfield from Stranger Things
- The whole dang Weasley family (if you have a red-headed best friend, go as George and Fred!)
- Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones
Consider adding these easy costume ideas to represent the ginger hair ladies from our favorite movies and TV shows.
More Posts You’ll Love
- 31 Easy Halloween Costume Ideas With Glasses (Beyond The Classic Nerd Look!)
- runDisney Race Costumes DIY
- Vanellope von Schweetz Costume | Running Costume
- Donald Duck Costume Tutorial
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguiltlife.com and noguiltfangirl.com