Run, walk run, pee… repeat! Okay, so hopefully it’s not that bad. But if you’re looking for the real bathrooms on the Wine and Dine Half Marathon course: we’ve got your restroom stops covered.
Where you can find all the real bathrooms on the Wine and Dine Half Marathon course for 2022.
Real Bathrooms On The Wine and Dine Half Marathon Course (2022)
We know you’d like to avoid the portapotties during your runDisney races.
That’s one of the huge perks to running runDisney: real bathrooms on the half marathon course for the Wine and Dine!
We’ve got 2 parks that we dip into 3 times with this race course.
The map is pretty fuzzy, so we did our best to estimate where you can make a real bathroom stop while running the Wine and Dine Half Marathon.
Not ALL of these may be available, so if you see one when you need to go: go ahead and pop on in.
And also? Don’t forget a good 20-second Disney song while washing your hands. You’ve been momm’ed!
Wine and Dine Half Marathon Course: Real Bathroom Locations
This may actually be a runDisney record for most real potties found on a half marathon course!
- International Gateway bathrooms (on the right before the Epcot Skyliner)
- Hollywood Studios Skyliner bathrooms on the right
- The Darkroom Bathrooms on the right as you enter Hollywood Studios near the front entrance
- ABC Sound Studio Restrooms on the right
- Grand Avenue Restrooms on the right
- The Royal Flush Muppets restrooms are on the left (a little off course so may not be available)
- Black Spire Outpost Courtyard Restrooms (maybe? We can’t tell from the map if you will be able to access these)
- Toy Story Land bathrooms on the right
- Walt Disney Presents restrooms as you leave Toy Story Land
- Sunset Club Couture on Sunset Boulevard bathrooms on the right
- Tower of Terror bathrooms on the right
- Fantasmic Theater restrooms
- Imagination Restrooms in Epcot
- Rose Walk bathrooms (on the left where Starbucks used to be as you leave World Showcase)
- World Discovery Bathrooms (near Club Cool)
More Disney Tips You’ll Love
- Real Bathrooms On The Wine and Dine 5K Course (2022)
- Real Bathrooms On The Wine and Dine 10K Course (2022)
- Top 50 Park Bags: Best Crossbody Bags For Disney (2023)
- Top 50 Park Bags: Best Fanny Pack For Disney (2023)
- Are Disney World After Hours Events Worth It? (2023)
- How To Get Your MagicBand+ (…But Do You Really Need To?) | MagicBand Plus Guide
- Secret Magic Kingdom Fireworks Viewing Spots
- Big List of Cool (And Free!) Things To Do In Disney World In 2022
- Movies to Watch Before Going To Disney World