Run, walk run, pee… repeat! Okay, so hopefully it’s not that bad. But if you’re looking for the real bathrooms on the Wine and Dine 10K course: we’ve got your restroom stops covered.
Where you can find all the real bathrooms on the Wine and Dine 10K course for 2023.
Real Bathrooms On The Wine and Dine 10K Course (2023)
We know you’d like to avoid the portapotties during your runDisney races.
That’s one of the huge perks to running runDisney: real bathrooms on the 10K course for the Wine and Dine!
We’ve got two parks that we dip into times with this race course.
The map is pretty fuzzy, so we did our best to estimate where you can make a real bathroom stop while running the Wine and Dine 10K.
Not ALL of these may be available, so if you see one when you need to go: go ahead and pop on in.
And also? Don’t forget a good 20-second Disney song while washing your hands. You’ve been momm’ed!
Wine and Dine 10K Course: Real Bathroom Locations
- Lightning McQueen Racing Academy bathrooms as you enter Hollywood Studios (depends on where you enter if this will be available)
- Tower of Terror bathrooms on left
- Sunset Club Couture on Sunset Boulevard bathrooms on left
- The Darkroom Bathrooms on the left as you exit the park near the front entrance
- Hollywood Studios Skyliner bathrooms on the left
- International Gateway bathrooms on the left
- United Kingdom bathrooms on left
- Rose Walk bathrooms (on the left where Starbucks used to be as you leave World Showcase)
- World Discovery Bathrooms (near Club Cool)
More Disney Tips You’ll Love
- Real Bathrooms On The Wine and Dine 5K Course (2023)
- Real Bathrooms On The Wine and Dine Half Marathon Course (2023)
- Top 50 Park Bags: Best Crossbody Bags For Disney (2023)
- Top 50 Park Bags: Best Fanny Pack For Disney (2023)
- Are Disney World After Hours Events Worth It? (2023)
- How To Get Your MagicBand+ (…But Do You Really Need To?) | MagicBand Plus Guide
- Secret Magic Kingdom Fireworks Viewing Spots
- Big List of Cool (And Free!) Things To Do In Disney World In 2022
- Movies to Watch Before Going To Disney World
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguiltlife.com and noguiltfangirl.com