Cast Members have enjoyed special sunrise yoga experiences at Walt Disney World in the past. We won’t lie: the pictures look serene and beautiful! Returning for 2024: runDisney’s Sunrise Yoga experience is coming to the Springtime Surprise Weekend. Here’s everything we know about runDisney’s Springtime Surprise Sunrise Yoga.
Everything We Know About runDisney’s Springtime Surprise Sunrise Yoga
Yoga in Walt Disney World?
Sounds like a dream- or a wish– our heart makes… and it’s returning in 2024 for runDisney fanatics.
Here’s what we know about the event: what it is, where it is, how to get there, and how you can prepare for your day in the sun salutation pose.
1. What Is runDisney’s Sunrise Yoga?
This is a one-hour yoga experience taking place at Walt Disney World.
The event is part of runDisney’s Springtime Surprise weekend.
Guests must be 10 years old and up to participate.
Participants will receive a yoga mat with a carrying strap as well as bottled water at Sunrise Yoga.
2. Where Does Springtime Surprise Sunrise Yoga Take Place?
It is scheduled to take place at Hollywood Studios for Springtime Surprise.
And this is a first-come, first-served event! The early birds will be able to choose their yoga locations first, so you probably don’t want to be late for this one.
See below for the timeline and transportation options for Springtime Surprise.
The actual location is subject to change according to the runDisney website.
3. How Much Does runDisney’s Sunrise Yoga Cost?
Sunrise Yoga, like most things Disney-related, isn’t cheap!
You’ll pay a premium to enjoy the serene views of a Disney theme park without the crowds.
Pricing for Sunrise Surprise Weekend:
4. How Do You Get To runDisney’s Sunrise Yoga? Is There Transportation?
UPDATED: Sunrise Yoga will offer bus transportation from host resorts.
For Sunrise Surprise Yoga:
- Bus transportation is limited.
- You must be at the designated bus stop for runDisney event transportation at the specific times (listed below). If you miss the bus, you will need to arrange your own transportation.
- You will be taken to the Hollywood Studios bus loop.
Sunrise Yoga Bus Times
Resort Route 1 – Pick Up Location(s)
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort – Outside of Porte-Cochere 3:30am
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort – Outside of Porte-Cochere 3:30am
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort – Outside of Porte-Cochere 3:35am
Resort Route 2 – Pick Up Location(s)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Outside of Jambo Porte-Cochere 3:30am
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House – Outside of Jambo Porte-Cochere 3:30am
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village – Outside of Kidani Porte-Cochere 3:35am
Resort Route 3 – Pick Up Location
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – All Bus Stops 3:30am
Resort Route 4 – Pick Up Location(s)
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Outside of Polynesian Porte-Cochere 3:30am
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Outside of Polynesian Porte-Cochere 3:30am
- Shades of Green on Walt Disney World Resort at the Resort Main Entrance 3:35am
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Outside of the Convention Center 3:40am
Resort Route 5 – Pick Up Location(s)
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort at the Outpost Bus stop 3:30am
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort at the Outpost Bus stop 3:30am
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Outside of Wilderness Lodge Porte-Cochere 3:30am
- Boulder Ridge Villas – Outside of Wilderness Lodge Porte-Cochere 3:30am
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins – Outside of Wilderness Lodge Porte-Cochere 3:30am
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort on the West side of the Convention Center – 3:35am
- Bay Lake Tower on the West side of the Convention Center – 3:35am
Resort Route 6 – Pick Up Location(s)
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter All Bus Stops 3:30am
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside All Bus Stops 3:35am
Resort Route 7 – Pick Up Location(s)
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort at the Hospitality House 3:30am
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa – The Springs 3:35am
Resort Route 8 – Pick Up Location(s)
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort All Bus Stops except the Custom House 3:30am
- Disney’s Riviera Resort at the Disney Bus Stop 3:30am
Resort Route 9 – Pick Up Location(s)
- Walt Disney World® Swan Hotel at the Convention Center 3:30am
- Walt Disney World® Dolphin Hotel Between Main Entrance and Convention Center 3:35am
- Walt Disney World® Swan Reserve at the Side Stairs 3:40am
Resort Route 10 – Pick Up Location(s)
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort at the Convention Center 3:30am
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort at the Disney Bus Stop (Beach Club) 3:35am
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas at the Disney Bus Stop (Beach Club) 3:35am
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn at the Conference Center 3:40am
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas at the Conference Center 3:40am
Resort Route 11 – Pick Up Location(s)
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort at the ESPN WWOS Bus Stop 3:30am
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort at the Last Disney Transportation Bus Stop 3:30am
Alternatives To Bus Transportation
If you miss the bus or just don’t want to take it, here are the alternatives to the bus.
- Complimentary parking and guest drop-off are available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios parking lot between 4:00 a.m. – 4:45 a.m.
- If you don’t have a car, Uber or Lyft rideshares are your options.
- Walking paths from the Boardwalk area should be available.
- The Skyliner will NOT be running to Springtime Surprise Yoga.
After yoga has finished, guests will leave the theme park and either return to the resort buses at the Hollywood Studios bus loop, get in a private car, or use Uber/Lyft.
5. What Time Do You Need To Be At The Hollywood Studios?
Check-In Begins at 4:15 AM sharp! The parking lot will open at 4:00 am for guests driving in.
Please note: ALL GUESTS must arrive before 4:45 am for check-in.
Do You Need To Go To The Expo Before Yoga?
No! You check in directly at the front of Hollywood Studios.
There is no need to visit the Expo before your Sunrise Yoga experience.
6. Can I Stick Around After Yoga And Visit Hollywood Studios?
runDisney’s Sunrise Yoga does NOT include a theme park ticket, sadly.
All guests will need to leave the park after the event. You may return later if you have valid theme park admission and a theme park reservation for the day.
In 2023, there was a special running of the animation fireworks show right after Yoga. This show is no longer being performed at Hollywood Studios, so we’re not sure what special surprise could be in store for 2024.
There were also a ton of Disney Pixar characters on hand for selfies!
More Disney Posts You’ll Love
- runDisney’s Princess Sunrise Yoga Review
- runDisney 101 Podcast: Answering All the runDisney Questions
- The Big List of Disney Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Where Can You Eat Outside At Disney World?
- How Do You Get To Disney World From The Orlando Airport?
- 5 Hacks To Max Out Genie+ At Disney World
- How Old Do You Need To Be To Run a Disney 5K?
- Everything You Need To Know About The Princess Half Marathon
- How Much Does a runDisney Weekend Cost?
- Disney Packing List
- What NOT To Take To Disney
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguiltlife.com and noguiltfangirl.com