The latest Walt Disney World Resort vacation packages will go on sale later this week, but not all resorts will be available to book. Here’s the List of Walt Disney World Resorts Available for 2021 Packages. This list will be updated as more resorts are scheduled to open.
Walt Disney World Resorts Confirmed Open By January 1, 2021
We don’t know all the details of Disney’s phased reopening plans just yet, but this bit of news is giving a glimpse of what the vacation package bookings might look like for 2021.
Additional Disney World resorts are confirmed to be open by January 1, 2021- which is a positive thing!
When you go online or call in to book your next vacation package, this list will most likely be what shows up with availability.
All of these resorts listed will be eligible for booking no later than October 14, 2020.
Will More Walt Disney World Resorts Be Available in 2021?
We do not know at this point what additional resorts will be available in the coming months.
If you have a resort booked for Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend or Princess Half Marathon Weekend that’s not on this list, stand by!
Your travel agent or favorite Disney Podcast No-Guilt Disney will keep you up to date on all the news.
List of Disney World Resorts Opening By July 11, 2020
These resorts will be open for guests starting July 11, 2020, when the Disney World Parks begin reopening.
Most are opening on June 22, 2020.
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
List of Walt Disney World Resorts Available for 2021 Packages
This list will expand over the next couple of months to eventually include not only moderate but also value level resorts.
My Visa is breathing a sigh of relief over that news!
Here’s what we know will be available in conjunction with the previous resorts for 2021 Disney World Vacation Packages.
And yes, there are some Skyliner Resorts on the way.
- July 10 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- July 29 – Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Aug. 12 – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Aug. 24 – Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Sept. 21 – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Oct. 1 – Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Oct. 14 – Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
There will be a lot of changes to this list as time goes on, so please be sure to check with disneyworld.com or your Travel Agent for all the latest information.
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguilttravel.com and noguiltfangirl.com