Everyone ready to go back to Walt Disney World? With resort guests checking in on June 22, a Disney World reservation timeline has been announced. When will you be able to make a Disney Park Pass reservtion for your Disney vacation? Here’s what you need to know.
Walt Disney World Reservation Timeline Announced
Since Disney World closed in March, we’ve been waiting for the day that its a small world would once again be playing inside the parks.
That day is July 11th and here’s what the Disney World reservation timeline looks like.
- June 22nd: resorts open for guest check in including all DVC properties and Ft. Wilderness Cabins and Campsites
- June 26th: annual passholders can make theme park reservations through Disney Park Pass
- June 28th: guests with theme park tickets (without onsite reservations) can make theme park reservations
- By June 28th: new ticket sales and packages will be available for arrivals for 2021
- LATER this summer: if availability is allowed, additional 2020 resort reservations and tickets will go on sale.
You Must Have A My Disney Experience Account
Guests must have all tickets linked in My Disney Experience to be able to book a theme park entry reservation.
This is a good time to log in and verify that your tickets and your friends’ and families’ tickets are loaded into the My Disney Experience system.
Be sure that your resort reservation is logged in as well!
Please be aware: reservations are limited and subject to availability.
Guests will be allowed to pick one park per day.
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguilttravel.com and noguiltfangirl.com