Your team just got into the Super Bowl: What Are you Going to Do Next? If your answer is that you’re going to Disney World, this is the post you’re looking for. The big game cannot be missed by any real fan- even when you’re vacationing at the Most Magical Place on Earth. So where are the best places to watch the 2024 Super Bowl at Disney World? We’ve got a list of options to make sure you can cheer on team!
This is not a game to be missed- even when you are on vacation!
The big game is always a big draw for fans.
Table of Contents
Where Are The Best Places To Watch The Super Bowl at Disney World?
We’ve got a list of options for you, sports fans!
Reminder: the Big Game is being played in Las Vegas this year on February 11, 2024.
Best Places To Watch The 2024 Super Bowl At Disney World
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. runDisney folks: that’s where you pick up bibs. Food, drinks, TVs, and sports vibes.
- Atlantic Dance Hall on the Boardwalk. Big projector TV and screen, lots of space, and always a good time. NFL games have been shown here recently, but stop by to see if the big game will be on the big screen.
- City Works Eatery in Disney Springs. If you like beer, you’ll LOVE this option. With 90 beers on tap, you’ll definitely find something you love. And they’re holding a big Disney Springs Super Bowl party on Sunday– go ahead and reserve your table NOW.
- Shula’s Lounge at the Dolphin Resort. We’re not sure you can get any more NFL football-y than this! Shula’s honors the only undefeated NFL team EVER. So it’s kinda a cool place to visit if you are an NFL lover. It’s upscale, so maybe leave the jerseys in the room and definitely make reservations. But you can watch the game at the bar.
- In your resort room. Boring- I know… but hear us out! Have you seen the size of those TVs lately? But really: it’s not a bad move to chill in your room if you think you might get too intense for public places. Remember: Disney is still a family-friendly environment. Ahem.
- Your resort pool bar or lounge. Both will have TVs. Both will offer food and drink. And both will give you some major rah-rah vibes but keep you close to “home” if you need to head back.
- Splitsville at Disney Springs. Super fun energy here and I think it would be an awesome option for Super Bowl viewing at Disney World. But you need an Advanced Dining Reservation: so hop on over to My Disney Experience and grab one now!
List of Walt Disney World Resort Lounges To Watch The NFL
I’m positive that these lounges found at the Disney World Resorts will all have their TVs tuned to the 2023 Super Bowl.
And if they don’t have it on, just ask and I’ll bet they make that magic happen!
Super Bowl Watching Disney World Lounges
- Rix Sports Bar & Grill (Coronado Springs Resort)
- Crockett’s Tavern (Fort Wilderness)
- Turf Club Lounge (Saratoga Springs Resort)
- Martha’s Vineyard Lounge (Beach Club Resort)
- Territory Lounge (Wilderness Lodge)
Is Disney World Crowded During the Super Bowl?
It’s not the craziest time of year, but you can bet Magic Kingdom will be packed the day after the Super Bowl.
That’s when the famous MVP Parade makes its way down Main Street, USA with characters and football players on board.
And the crowds absolutely love it. Arrive early to grab your spot if your team wins.
More Disney Tips Posts You’ll Love
- Secret TRON Tips For Disney World: 7 Things To Know Before You Enter The Grid
- How To Get Your Ride Photos From TRON Lightcyle Run
- Is Disneyland Busy In March? Best Days To Visit
- Travel Tips for Toddlers at Walt Disney World
- Best Disney Character Dining: Minnie’s Beach Bash Breakfast Review (2023)
- Hack Your Way To A Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Boarding Group
- Disney Preferred Parking (The Disney World Parking Secret No One Talks About!)
- Hack Your Way To A TRON Lightcycle Run Boarding Group
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguiltlife.com and noguiltfangirl.com