Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is opening at Walt Disney World on October 1, 2021. And it can only be experienced through a virtual queue boarding pass at that time. We have some crucial tips & hacks to get you in the best position to nab that coveted Remy’s Boarding Group at Walt Disney World. ps- these hacks and tips can also be used for for WEB Slingers boarding groups and Rise of the Resistance at Disneyland as well.
Table of Contents
Hack Your Way To a Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Boarding Group
Alright, Chefs in training! This is the recipe to success you’ve been looking for.
Here are the secret hacks to get a boarding group for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
The ride is *Chef’s Kiss* family fun!
Tips To Grab a Boarding Group For Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT
- Turn off Wifi. For most locations, WiFi will slow you down. Unless your phone is showing 1 or 2 bars, turn off Blutooth and WiFi for this process. Close all background apps on your phone as well; let your phone know the only thing that matters is getting a Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure boarding group.
- You have two chances to get a boarding group: 7am and 1pm. You do not have to be in the park for the 7am attempt, but you DO need to have checked into EPCOT for the 1pm option. The afternoon seems to be easier to come by than a morning boarding group. PLEASE NOTE: you cannot park hop at Walt Disney World until 2pm! That limits your options for this ride at this time.
- Confirm your boarding group party up to an hour before. In the app, navigate to the virtual queue and confirm who will be in your party that day. Remove anyone who is connected with you via the app, but does not plan on riding that day. Please note: everyone in your party will need a themepark reservation for EPCOT if you are trying for the 7am option.
- Set an alarm on your phone for 6:58am. Trust me, that’s all you need. Once the alarm goes off, open your My Disney Experience app and navigate to the virtual queue page. Click Join Virtual Queue. It will be too soon to get your Remy boarding group, but you will be in the right place. You’ll see the “Confirm Your Party” button. This goes away when the virtual queue is open.
- Refresh Refresh Refresh! Drag your finger down the screen to refresh your virtual queue page. Do this repeatedly until the time changes to 7am and the Join Queue button is highlighted. Here’s an example from Rise of the Resistance at Disneyland. Note the blue highlighted section between the park names and the word Attractions. That is the time Disney is using, so that’s the time you are waiting on to turn to 7:00 or 1:00pm.
- When you see Join Virtual Queue replace Confirm Your Party, SMASH that button! That will (fingers crossed) be the final step to hacking your way to a Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure boarding group.
- Check your boarding group number & estimated return time. The app will notify you when the ride is ready for your return, and you have 1 hour to join the physical line. HOWEVER: don’t wait! This is important. These rides can go down (and do!) often- and due to their complexity, it can take hours for some rides to come back online. So don’t hesitate: if your group has been called, go ahead and join Remy!
Extra Tips For Grabbing a Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Boarding Group
1. Some sites suggest using the USNO Master Clock to determine the EXACT time, but we found that was completely unnecessary.
The only time that matters is Disney’s time, and using the refresh drag down plan worked every morning and afternoon for us.
2. Remy’s Virtual Queue Tip: The newest phone typically wins! If you have more than one cell phone in your group, have EVERYONE try at the same time.
3. If you don’t get into the first queue, go ahead and set an alarm on your phone for 12:58 and try again for the afternoon! If you have park hoppers, you will need to wait until you’ve entered EPCOT to try for your boarding group.
4. If the attraction is closed when your boarding group has been called, don’t panic! But do go ahead and take a screenshot of your boarding group number.
Once the attraction re-opens (and no, Disney does not notify you, you will have to check the app for the update) you will be allowed to enter the line.
5. If you are late, also don’t panic! The Cast Members won’t let you ride early, but they may feel some sympathy if you show up late.
We showed up over an hour after our boarding group was called due to a dinner reservation and they allowed us to ride without a problem.
More Disney Tips Your Love
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguiltlife.com and noguiltfangirl.com