Who doesn’t love the backside of water? Or groaning at a good boulder joke? No one! And that’s what makes this the most hilarious movie of the summer: it’s chock full of Jungle Cruise quotes and puns from the movie. ps- here are some of our favorite Free Guy movie quotes sure to make you laugh!
About Jungle Cruise
Join fan favorites Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt for the adventure of a lifetime on Disney’s “Jungle Cruise,” a rollicking thrill-ride down the Amazon with wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff and intrepid researcher Dr. Lily Houghton.
Lily travels from London, England to the Amazon jungle and enlists Frank’s questionable services to guide her downriver on La Quila—his ramshackle-but-charming boat. Lily is determined to uncover an ancient tree with unparalleled healing abilities—possessing the power to change the future of medicine.
Thrust on this epic quest together, the unlikely duo encounters innumerable dangers and supernatural forces, all lurking in the deceptive beauty of the lush rainforest. But as the secrets of the lost tree unfold, the stakes reach even higher for Lily and Frank and their fate—and mankind’s—hangs in the balance.
Hilarious Jungle Cruise Quotes And Puns From The Ride That Are In The Movie
- First of all let me congratulate you on your excellent choice of Skipper. Of all the jungle cruises you could take in the Amazon, this one is undoubtably the cheapest. – Frank
- If you look to the left you’ll see toucans playing their favorite game of beak wrestling. The only drawback is: only 2… can play. -Frank
- The rocks you see here are sandstone. But some people just take them for granite. It’s one of my boulder attractions.
- Before this job I worked in an orange juice factory.
They put the squeeze on me too.
- The boa constrictor right there can eat up to 500lbs per sitting.
I find that hard to swallow.
- Mommy can you please make him stop. – young child
- Frank shoots at the hippos, a classic Disneyland Skipper move!
- Ladies and gentlemen get ready for the 8th wonder of the world.
Wait for it:
THE BACKSIDE OF WATER!– Skipper Frank, Jungle Cruise quotes and puns
- I get paid by the number of people I take out not by the number of people I bring back.
- Well folks you were all outstanding today.
Now I need you all out, standing on the dock.
That means get off my boat.
(Laughs) I’m only serious. – Skipper Frank, Jungle Cruise quotes and puns
- Maam, don’t forget to collect your baggage. I’m only kidding, he’s behind you.
- Frank owes me money. – Rosita
- Dead I’d have to carry you. Dead’s a lot harder lady. -Frank
- Best rates in town, completely Jaguar free. – Frank
- The liquor. -McGregor
That one can stay. Rock
- Gosh there’s a lot of you. -McGregor
Yes there is. -Frank
- Sorry Frank- Lily
Thanks alright strong form. – Frank
- Had a girlfriend. She was cross eyed. We’d never see eye to eye.
Also quite sure she was seeing someone… on the side. – Frank
- Go ahead and use the soap to wash yourself ashore. – Frank
- Is there a single thing about you I can trust? – Lily
Not a thing. -Frank
- We’re heading into headhunter territory. Which is a terrible place to be. Headed. -Frank
- You are absolutely… ex-austing. – Lily
Hope you loved all these hilarious Jungle Cruise quotes and puns!
More Movie Posts You’ll Love
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguiltlife.com and noguiltfangirl.com