Need to get a good cry on, friends? I mean, it’s 2020, so sure… let it all out, folks! Here are the most inspirational quotes from Safety Movie on Disney Plus. Don’t forget to check out the Safety parent movie review: is Safety ok for kids?
Most Inspirational Quotes From Safety Movie On Disney+
1. What does sacrifice mean to you? It means being selfless. Committed. – Tommy Bowden
2. We’re family. – Tommy Bowden
3. Wait- I’ll take him. – Ray Ray McElrathbey
4. I had to bring my little brother to live with me on campus. – Ray Ray
5. Moms gone. It’s just you and me. – Ray Ray
6. You don’t have to do this on your own. – Daniel Morelli
7. Why are you helping me? -Ray Ray
Everyone’s family here. – KayCee
8. My brother and I had it kinda tough growing up. Clemson has given me the opportunity to change my life. My coaches, my teammates, these men are my brothers too.- Ray Ray
About Safety Movie on Disney Plus
“Safety” is a drama inspired by the empowering story of former Clemson University football safety Ray McElrathbey (Jay Reeves), a young man facing a series of challenging circumstances, whose dedication and persistence help him to triumph over repeated adversities.
Aided by his teammates and the Clemson community, he succeeds on the field while simultaneously raising and caring for his 11-year-old brother Fahmarr (Thaddeus J. Mixson).