Ooooh, this is the movie I’ve been waiting for. Okay, technically I’m still waiting on Black Widow but in a close second, I’m giving Disney’s Cruella the second most anticipated Disney movie for 2021. It’s got Emma Stone, Emma Thompson, and some delicious one-liner’s. Here are all the bad girl vibes and best quotes from the movie Cruella (live-action). ps- if you need to know if Disney’s Cruella is safe for kids, here’s a parent movie review.
Best Cruella Quotes From the Movie Cruella
- Your name’s Estella, not Cruella. – Catherine
- From the very beginning, I realized I saw the world differently than everyone else. – Estella
- That didn’t sit well with some people. -Estella
- But I wasn’t FOR everyone. -Estella
- I guess they were always scared that I’d be… a psycho. -Estella
- But a new day brings new opportunities. – Estella
- And I was ready to make a statement. -Estella
- How does the saying go? I am woman. Hear me roar. -Estella
- Don’t worry, we’re just getting started. There’s lots more bad things coming, I promise. – Cruella
- The thing is, I was born brilliant. Born bad. And a little bit mad. – Estella
- That was a confusing day. -Cruella
- Wreaking havoc is my personal specialty. – Cruella
- I have a plan. – Cruella
- Just call me Cruella deVil. – Cruella
- She’s a homicidal maniac and you’re not. -Jasper
Well, we don’t know that. I’m still young. -Cruella
- Normal is the cruelest insult of them all. -Artie
- Keep your enemies close. – Cruella
- Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the angle. -Horace
- I’d like to remind you all that I’m doing this in heels. -Cruella
- I look stunning, I don’t know about familiar. -Cruella
- There are 5 stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. I’ll add one more: REVENGE. -Cruella
- They really would make fabulous coats. -Cruella
Best Quotes From the Baroness in Cruella
Look, who doesn’t love Emma Thompson?
And the way Thompson as Baroness von Hellman chews up the scenery in this film is going to make you love to hate her even more.
So here are a few of the best Baroness von Hellman quotes from Cruella.
- What, you’re helpful to me is all. As soon as you’re not… you’re dust. -Baroness von Hellman
- Its mine. Check your employment contract. -Baroness von Hellman
- Get her. – Baroness von Hellman
- Cruella. Where is she? -Baroness von Hellman
- ‘She really is a genius.’ I’ll read that part again. ‘She really is a genius.’ – the Baroness in Cruella
- Most people don’t know if they should buy a frock or duck and cover. – the Baroness in Cruella
- How do I look? – Baroness von Hellman
Fabulous. – John the Valet
Well I know that. – Baroness von Hellman
- I think you’re… something. -Baroness
- No one is interested in what you write, just in how I look. -The Baroness in Cruella
- Aren’t they gorgeous and vicious? My favorite combination. – The Baroness in Cruella
- Don’t cry. -Baroness
I’m not. -Anita
You will. – Baroness von Hellman
- She has made it me or her. And I choose me. – The Baroness
- You’re going to kill me because I upstaged you? – Cruella
Uh huh. – The Baroness
About The Movie Cruella By Walt Disney Studios
Academy Award® winner Emma Stone (“La La Land”) stars in Disney’s “Cruella,” an all-new live-action feature film about the rebellious early days of one of cinemas most notorious – and notoriously fashionable – villains, the legendary Cruella de Vil. “Cruella,” which is set in 1970s London amidst the punk rock revolution, follows a young grifter named Estella, a clever and creative girl determined to make a name for herself with her designs.
She befriends a pair of young thieves who appreciate her appetite for mischief, and together they are able to build a life for themselves on the London streets.
One day, Estella’s flair for fashion catches the eye of the Baroness von Hellman, a fashion legend who is devastatingly chic and terrifyingly haute, played by two-time Oscar® winner Emma Thompson (“Howards End,” “Sense & Sensibility”).
But their relationship sets in motion a course of events and revelations that will cause Estella to embrace her wicked side and become the raucous, fashionable and revenge-bent Cruella.
Watch Cruella First Look Trailer here.
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguilttravel.com and noguiltfangirl.com