Learning to trust is a key element in Raya and the Last Dragon which is now streaming on Disney+. And that lesson is taught by the runaway performance of the show, Awkwafina as Sisu the dragon. Trust ME when I say these are the best Sisu quotes from Raya and the Last Dragon. (see what I did there?) ps- if you love Awkwafina, check out her best quotes in Shang-Chi as Katy!
Raya And The Last Dragon On Disney+ and In Theaters NOW!
And you do not want to miss this one.
If you can see it in the theater (and yeah, we know, not everyone can right now) you really should.
The animation and action scenes in this movie are *chef’s kiss* – which is W-I-L-D considering the movie was almost entirely created and produced from HOME.
Should you pay the $29.99 for Premiere Access on Disney+? I gotta say, the movie is worth the price of admission, just to hear Awkwafina’s best quotes from Raya and the Last Dragon.
Sisu absolutely steals the show!
Here are just a few of my favorite moments featuring Sisu quotes from Raya and the Last Dragon.
Trust Me: These Are The Best Sisu Quotes From Raya and The Last Dragon
- Raya: The world’s broken. You can’t trust anyone.
Sisu: Maybe it’s broken because you don’t trust anyone. You just have to take the first step.
- Sisu: You just want a better world. Like we all do. I trust you.
- Raya: We really need your help.
Sisu: I’m going to be real with you. I’m not like the best dragon. Have you ever done like a group project, but there’s like that one kid who didn’t pitch in as much, but still ended up with the same grade?
- Sisu: Oh. We were doing a jumpy thing? So sorry. My bad.
- Sisu: My girl, Raya, and I are going to fix the world.
- Sisu: It may feel impossible, but sometimes, you just have to take the first step.
- Sisu: (shocked!) I just shape changed!
Raya: Dragons can do that?
Sisu: Look how close my butt is to my head! It’s going to make digestion so much faster.
- Sisu quote: What is this delightful culinary treat?
- Sisu: If you lost a puppy and I said well I still have a big chunk of it, would that make you feel better?
- Sisu: Ya broke it!
- Sisu: Every dragon has a unique magic.
- Sisu: Something tells me you’re not besties.
- Sisu: I love your hair. (pause) And your cats’… hair.
- Sisu: Wow… you really got some trust issues.
- Sisu: What are you scared he’s gonna challenge you to a dance battle?
- Sisu: Bring on the heat!
- Sisu: People of Talon are geniuses.
- Raya: I can see how that makes me look like a liar.
Sisu: Actually I think it was the lying that made you look like a liar
- Sisu: If we’re just honest with her, deep down I got a feeling she wants to fix the world as much as we do.
- Sisu: I don’t know why they chose me. It could have been any of us. All I know is I trusted them, and they trusted me.
About Raya and the Last Dragon
Long ago, in the fantasy world of Kumandra, humans and dragons lived together in harmony.
But when sinister monsters known as the Druun threatened the land, the dragons sacrificed themselves to save humanity.
Now, 500 years later, those same monsters have returned and it’s up to a lone warrior, Raya, to track down the last dragon in order to finally stop the Druun for good.
However, along her journey, she’ll learn that it’ll take more than dragon magic to save the world—it’s going to take trust as well.
From directors Don Hall and Carlos López Estrada, co-directors Paul Briggs and John Ripa, producers Osnat Shurer and Peter Del Vecho, and featuring the voices of Kelly Marie Tran as Raya and Awkwafina as Sisu.
Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Raya and the Last Dragon” will debut simultaneously on Disney+ Premier Access and in theatres on March 5, 2021.