We used it, we *liked it, but is it right for you and your family?
We’re breaking down our experience with Disney’s new FastPass+- the Genie Plus!
Here’s what worked for us and what didn’t, and why we think it might be worth giving a shot in the future.
Also, this was recorded on Sunday, December 5th, and once again, we spoke things into existence since Genie Plus at Disneyland was announced the next day.
We. Are. Sorcerer. Mickeys!
Okay not really, but just thought we’d note the timing.
Posts mentioned in the episode
- Disney Genie 101 | Your Guide To Disney Parks New FastPass+
- 5 Hacks To Max Out Genie+ At Disney World
- Guide For Using Genie+ At Magic Kingdom
- Guide To Using Genie+ At Animal Kingdom
- Guide For Using Genie+ In Epcot
- Guide To Using Genie+ At Hollywood Studios
- Remy’s Virtual Boarding Group Tips
Find the No-Guilt Disney Team
Contact us by email at [email protected] or find us on socials:
- @gertiethedino on Twitter
- @accessibleinfluence on Instagram
- @realmousewifewdw on Instagram
- @realmousewifeFL on Twitter
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Vivacity” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguiltlife.com and noguiltfangirl.com