We all know that no one is about to Let It Go! Even years after the first Frozen movie. Are there memorable lines and songs in the sequel? You bet your warm hugs there are! And how can we forget our favorite snowman? We’re big Olaf fans, here! These are the Best Olaf Frozen 2 Quotes. You gotta love the way Josh Gad (the character of Olaf) just nails these lines! Affiliate links in this post. After rewatching these Frozen movies, you might want to check out the Onward Movie Quotes too!
27 Of The Best Olaf Frozen 2 Quotes Worth Melting For
Don’t worry, these are “all good things!” in this list of Olaf quotes. No need to get a frozen heart or worry about losing your magical powers!
We love happy endings here, and this Disney movie does not disappoint.
- Oh how I wish this could last forever. And yet change mocks us with her beauty. – Olaf
- You do the best voices, like when you pretend to be Kristoff. – Olaf
- Are you okay, Olaf? – Kristoff
Yeah, we’re calling this controlling what you can when things feel out of control!” – Olaf
- I’ll bring the snacks!– Olaf best quotes
- Forgive me, maturity is making me poetic. -Olaf
- I mean I presume we’re done or is this “putting us in mortal danger” situation gonna be a regular thing? -funny Olaf Quotes
- Because when you’re older, absolutely everything makes sense. – Olaf
- Tell me, you’re older and thus all-knowing. Do you ever worry about the notion that nothing is permanent? -Olaf
More Funny Olaf Quotes
- My theory that advancing technology will lead to our doom? – Olaf
- Sorry, I just found clothes restricting – Olaf
- Don’t chew that; You don’t know what I stepped in. – Olaf
- Oh, the giants – they’re HUGE! – Olaf
- Come on, it’ll be fun. Unless we get stuck here, you starve and I give up. – Olaf
- Samantha? I don’t even know a Samantha! – Olaf
- Who knows the ways of men? -Olaf
- Did you know that water has memory? – Best Olaf quotes from Frozen 2
- Enjoying your new permafrost, Olaf? -Anna
Oh Anna, I’m just living the dream. -Olaf
- Oh no, I’m gonna blow! -Olaf quotes from Frozen 2
- Hi I’m Olaf! Oh sorry. Yeah, I just find clothes restricting. -Olaf
- I can’t wait until I’m ancient like you so I don’t have to worry about important things. -Olaf
- Did you know that water has memory? True fact. It’s disputed by many, but it’s true.
- Did you know men are six times more likely to be struck by lightning?
- Did you know gorillas burp when they’re happy?
- Did you know we blink 4 million times a day?
- Did you know wombats poop squares?
- Did you know sleeping quietly on long journeys prevents insanity? -Kristoff
Yeah, That’s not true. -Olaf
- Well, that was unanimous, but I will look it up when I get home. -funny Olaf lines
What’s Frozen 2 About?
Why was Elsa born with magical powers? The answer is calling her and threatening her kingdom. Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, she’ll set out on a dangerous but remarkable journey.
In “Frozen,” Elsa feared her powers were too much for the world. In “Frozen 2,” she must hope they are enough. And Anna is by her side hoping to help her do the next right thing.
Cast of Frozen 2
- Idina Menzel
- Kristen Bell
- Jonathan Groff
- Josh Gad
- Santino Fontana
- Evan Rachel Wood
- Sterling K. Brown
- Martha Plimpton
- Jeremy Sisto (King Runeard)
- Jason Ritter
- directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck (Walt Disney Animation Studios)