Artemis Fowl movie quotes: Mulch Diggums steals the show. And a few other things since he’s a criminal, but really, he gets the best lines in the movie! From Frozen 2 Olaf quotes to Mulch Diggums quotes, Josh Gad always brings the laughs.
Dwarfish-Giganticus: Artemis Fowl Movie Quotes From Mulch Diggums
For the most part yes- but what will stand out to them are the funny lines from one Mulch Diggums.
Mulch is played by Josh Gad, and he’s hardly recognizable with all the makeup and hair applied to play this role.
But the voice, the comedic timing, the deadpan lines: all Gad and a lot of fun!
Here are some of the best Artemis Fowl movie quotes from Mulch Diggums.
Mulch Diggums Artemis Fowl Movie Quotes
1. We want to know everything about the man you work for. – Police
The man? Oh, no. This isn’t about the father. This is about the son. Artemis Fowl. – Mulch Diggums
2. When he was 9 he cloned a goat and named it Bruce. Weird choice, but he’s an unusual kid. – Mulch Diggums
3. Oh no, they’re just as real as you- diverse and strange and beautiful. – Mulch Diggums
4. Mulch Diggums. Just a talented giant dwarf.
5. This just got awkward. – Mulch Diggums
6. Under no circumstances were you to ever call him The Butler, even though his last name was in fact, Butler. You could call him Dom or Domavoi, or ‘very large man in a suit.’ But call him The Butler and he’d snap you in half. – Mulch Diggums
7. Less of a plan, more like a lifestyle choice. – Mulch Diggums
8. Has anyone ever told you you’re like David Bowie? If David Bowie was a fairy? So essentially- you’re David Bowie? Do you think the humans will ever find out he was one of us? – Mulch Diggums
9. Do not ask him for a ride. I learned that the hard way. – Mulch Diggums
10. I am so much more than a criminal- technically most of what I do is criminal activity, but I’m also an artist. – Mulch Diggums
11. Clap your hands if you believe in fairies. – Mulch Diggums
12. Most human beings are afraid of gluten, how do you think they’d handle goblins? – Mulch Diggums
13. Your skin may be fireproof, but what about your brain? – Mulch Diggums
14. If I was going to be manipulated, it might as well be by the best. And make no mistake: the kid is the best. – Mulch Diggums
15. Do not underestimate the kid. – Mulch Diggums
16. When you’re that unusual, you’re gonna stick out.- Mulch Diggums
17. I walk out on my own, and you leave the Fowls alone forever. So you can all sleep at night knowing that the fairy tales you tell your kids remain beautiful dreams and not living nightmares. And next time you see the Fowls, be sure to thank them for protecting us all. – Mulch Diggums
18. I hope you don’t get squeamish. – Mulch Diggums
What’s Artemis Fowl About?
Disney’s “Artemis Fowl,” based on the beloved book by Eoin Colfer, is a fantastical, spellbinding adventure that follows the journey of 12-year-old genius Artemis Fowl, a descendant of a long line of criminal masterminds, as he desperately tries to save his father who has been kidnapped.
In order to pay his ransom, Artemis must infiltrate an ancient, underground civilization—the amazingly advanced world of fairies—and bring the kidnapper the Aculos, the fairies’ most powerful and coveted magical device.
To locate the elusive object, cunning Artemis concocts a dangerous plan—so dangerous that he ultimately finds himself in a perilous war of wits with the all-powerful fairies.
Run Time: 1hour 35 minutes
More Movie Quotes You’ll Love
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguilttravel.com and noguiltfangirl.com