As we all know, 2020 has been pretty- let’s say- disappointing on many levels. But we’re getting the next season of The Mandalorian starting on October 30, so things are looking up around here. Here are the best season 2 Mandalorian Quotes from Disney+. My fave: Wherever I go, he goes. What a good Mando-Daddy!
About The Mandalorian Season Two
The Mandalorian and the Child continue their journey, facing enemies and rallying allies as they make their way through a dangerous galaxy in the tumultuous era after the collapse of the Galactic Empire.
“The Mandalorian” stars Pedro Pascal, Gina Carano, Carl Weathers and Giancarlo Esposito. Directors for the new season include Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rick Famuyiwa, Carl Weathers, Peyton Reed and Robert Rodriguez. Showrunner Jon Favreau serves as executive producer along with Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy and Colin Wilson, with Karen Gilchrist serving as co-executive producer.
The Best Season 2 Mandalorian Quotes
You know and love The Mandalorian Season One- and there’s no reason not to!
The Baby Yoda memes ALONE were enough to bring such joy and happiness to us just last year.
And yes, that was just last year in 2019 which, you are not mistaken, feels like a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.
I’m not going to dwell on that but I am going to celebrate that 2020 is bringing us Season 2 Mandalorian quotes to live by!
Here are some of the best so far:
1. Show me the one whose safety deemed such destruction. – Armorer
2. You must reunite it with its own kind. – Armorer
3. Where?- The Mandalorian
4. The songs of eons past tell of battles between Mandalore the Great and an order or sorcerers called Jedi. – Armorer
5. You expect me to search the galaxy and deliver this creature to a race of enemy sorcerers? – The Mandalorian
6. This is the way. – Armorer
7. You know this is no place for a child. – Alien
8. Wherever I go, he goes. – The Mandalorian
9. So I’ve heard. – Alien
10. This is the way. – The Mandalorian
Episode 1, Season 2 The Mandalorian Quotes
11. I’ve been quested to bring him to his kind. If I can locate other Mandalorians, they can help guide me. – Mandalorian
12. Thank you for coming to me. – Gor Koresh
13. Do you gamble, Mando? – Gor Koresh
14. I’m not leaving my fate up to chance. – Mandalorian
15. Where is the Mandalorian you know of? – Mando
Tatooine. – Gor Koresh
16. You know he doesn’t like droids!- Oh, so he likes droids now. – Peli
17. Oh- Thank the Force! – Peli
18. Come here you little womp rat. – Peli
19. How much do you want for it? Just kidding. But not really. If this thing ever divides or buds, I will gladly pay for the offspring. – Peli
20. Can you describe him? – Bartender
Someone who looks like me. – Mando
21. I’ve been searching for you for many parsecs. – Mando
22. Well, now you found me. – Cobb Vanth
23. I’ve never met a real Mandalorian. Heard stories, I know you’re good at killing. And probably none too happy to see me wearing this hardware. – Cobb
24. Take it off. Or I will. – Mando
25. We’re going to do this in front of the kid? – Cobb
26. He’s seen worse. – Mando
27. It started after we got news of the Death Star blowing up. The second one, that is. – Cobb
28. Power hates a vacuum and Mos Pelgo became a slave camp overnight. – Cobb
29. I guess every once in a while both suns shine on a womp rats tail. – Cobb
30. What am I supposed to do with this? – Cobb
You drink it. – Mando
It stinks. – Cobb
31. It lives in an abandoned Sarlacc pit.- Mando
I’ve lived on Tatooine my whole life- there’s no such thing as an abandoned Sarlacc pit. – Cobb
There is if you eat the Sarlacc. -Mando
32. They might be open to some fresh ideas. – Mando
33. It’s gonna be great. – Cobb
More Disney Posts You’ll Love
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguilttravel.com and noguiltfangirl.com