We’ve got the best quotes from Godmothered ready to keep you laughing and hoping for that fairytale ending. Godmothered is coming to Disney+ on December 4. More quotes will be added when the movie is released!
Set at Christmas time, “Godmothered” is a comedy about Eleanor, a young, inexperienced fairy godmother-in-training (Jillian Bell) who upon hearing that her chosen profession is facing extinction, decides to show the world that people still need fairy godmothers.
Finding a mislaid letter from a 10-year-old girl in distress, Eleanor tracks her down and discovers that the girl, Mackenzie, is now a 40-year-old single mom (Isla Fisher) working at a news station in Boston.
Having lost her husband several years earlier, Mackenzie has all but given up on the idea of “Happily Ever After,” but Eleanor is bound and determined to give Mackenzie a happiness makeover, whether she likes it or not.
Best Quotes From Godmothered On Disney+ | Trailer
1. “This is Eleanor, the motherland’s youngest trainee. All she wanted was to be a real fairy godmother.” – narator
2. “Recite it with me, please-” teacher
3. “A glittery gown turns a frown upside down!”- trainees recite
4. “Oooohhh!”- Eleanor
5. “I’m gonna prove that people still need fairy godmothers!”- Eleanor
6. “Siri, search MacKenzie Walsh” – truck driver
7. “Okay, here’s what I found-” Siri
8. “Who said that? Is there a Genie in there?! (whispers) don’t answer that… “- Eleanor
9. “I’m looking for a sad little girl named MacKenzie Walsh”- Eleanor
“That is me-” MacKenzie
“No it can’t be you, you’re… old. Have you seen yourself?” – Eleanor
10. “Me again! I’m your fairy godmother.”- Eleanor
11. “Life isn’t always a fairytale.”- MacKenzie
12. “I came all this way to help you find your heart’s desire!”- Eleanor
13. “You know what you need? A makeover!” -Eleanor
14. “What have you done to my eyebrows? My house?” – MacKenzie
15. “Magic!”- Eleanor
16. (excited) “I know, right?” – Eleanor
17. “You turned my dog into a pig?!” – MacKenzie
“The spell got away from me.” – Eleanor
18. “Oh, it’s ok. He’s just here to help with the housework.”- Eleanor
19. “I know you want to help, but life isn’t as simple as happily ever after.” -MacKenzie
20. “Fine. After all, 9 out of 10 fairy tales begin with once upon a time something amazing happened while she was drinking wine in her sweatpants.” – Eleanor
21. “I’ve been trapped in the fairytale when the real world is full of so much more.” – Eleanor
22. “You’re starting to believe in magic, aren’t you?”
23. “Are you sure I can’t make you a ball gown before I go?” – Eleanor
“Okay, please wait- no- please- no—oohhhh!” – MacKenzie
24. “Nice dress, is it new? Don’t be mad, don’t be mad!” – Eleanor
Is Godmothered OK for kids? Read the review!
Godmothered Official Trailer
More Posts You’ll Love
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguilttravel.com and noguiltfangirl.com