It’s time to save the galaxy. Again.
Patty and Jane give a live reaction to riding the newest and only roller coaster in Epcot.
But first, we chat with Theresa to keep her spoiler-free.
There is a little bit of new to us food experiences, some light theft (?!), and a lot of giddy IP in Epcot fangirling in this one!
The Cosmic Rewind discussion kicks in around 48 minutes for those that like to skip ahead.
Links that you need to check out from this episode:
- How To Get Your Ride Photos From Cosmic Rewind At Epcot
- Is Guardians Of The Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Too Scary For Kids? Parents Guide To Rides At Disney
- Guide For Using Genie+ In Epcot
- How To Hack Your Way To a Virtual Boarding Group For Cosmic Rewind
Want to runDisney? No-Guilt Travel is a travel agency that specializes in Disney and runDisney vacations.
Fill out this form for a quote.
Find the No-Guilt Disney Team
Contact us by email at [email protected] or find us on socials:
- @gertiethedino on Twitter
- @accessibleinfluence on Instagram
- @realmousewifewdw on Instagram
- @realmousewifeFL on Twitter
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Vivacity” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguiltlife.com and noguiltfangirl.com