We’ve been waiting to do this one allll daaaayyyyy since the first episode of Hawkeye on Disney Plus.
And finally, we had our chance.
Jane and Patty went to Disneyland just to see Rogers: The Musical and to will an extended run into existence for the rest of you. While that hasn’t happened (yet!) we are super hopeful it makes a return to the Hyperion as soon as possible.
Because: yes, y’all, it’s THAT good.
If you’ve seen Aladdin or Frozen at the Hyperion and enjoyed those shows, then you will love the production of Rogers: The Musical.
Catch it before it goes away August 31!
Special thanks to the HoJo MoJo Casa House for hosting us this weekend! We recorded this one from Howard Johnson’s Anaheim Resort (check out the previous episode for all the reasons we loved it and think you may want to book your next Disneyland trip here!).
- Guide to Rogers: The Musical
- Sing Along With the Lyrics To Save The City
- Howard Johnson Anaheim Review Podcast Episode
- Use Discount Corp code: 1000022077 with this affiliate link to book your next stay at the Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel near Disneyland
Find the No-Guilt Disney Team
Contact us by email at [email protected] or find us on socials:
- @gertiethedino on Twitter
- @accessibleinfluence on Instagram
- @realmousewifewdw on Instagram
- @wisteriajaneofficial on Instagram
- Wisteria Jane on YouTube
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Vivacity” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Check out this episode!
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguiltlife.com and noguiltfangirl.com