Ah man, I have to admit: I never thought a day would come that “it’s a small world” wasn’t running in a Disney Park somewhere in the world. But that day is today: the gates are closed, the cast members are gone, the guests have left and the attractions are silent. Here’s what we know about the closure of the Disney Parks, how the US parks are handling cancelations of vacation packages, the future of the runDisney Star Wars Rival Run race, and how long we really expect the parks to remain closed. If you are looking for ways to enjoy Disney at Home, well, looks like you’ve got some time for that!
Sorry, Folks, Disneys Closed. The Mouse Out Front Should Have Told You
ETA: On March 27, 2020, the Disney Parks announced that Disneyland and Walt Disney World will be closed indefinitely.
And… well, we have some thoughts on that.
Join us as we talk about our perspectives as Disney fangirls with different experiences and reactions to the news this week.
We also touch on some of the questions out there that people have:
- Has Disney closed before?
- Will my FastPasses cancel?
- How about my resort reservation?
- Or my dining?
- Will the Star Wars Rival Run still happen?
- Who has the best hold music: Disneyland, Disney World, Paris, Cruise Line…?
Okay, so that last one probably no one is asking, but we’re answering it because Patty knows the definitive answer.
Find the No-Guilt Disney Podcast Team
*transcripts to each episode will be posted within a few days on noguiltdisney.com
by email at [email protected]
- The No-Guilt Fangirls Podcast
- Now Streaming Disney Plus Podcast
- @noguiltlife on all socials
- @gertiethedino on Twitter
- @in.sight.full.life on Instagram
- @realmousewifewdw on Instagram
- @realmousewifeFL on Twitter
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Vivacity” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)