Disney World’s newest party is full of characters you’ll want to meet! We’re excited about the changes made after the first night, which included adding a lot of additional character meet-and-greets. Here’s where you can find all the characters at Jollywood Nights in 2023.
Table of Contents
Christmas At Disney World
Walt Disney World does Christmas up right!
Disney World Christmas Time runs from November 9 to January 8, 2023.
They don’t skimp when it comes to bringing out special characters for Christmas meet and greets during the specially priced party, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party or the newest party, Jollywood Nights at Hollywood Studios!
List of Jollywood Nights Characters For 2023
We went to the first event and immediately thought it needed more characters.
The lines were long and we truly felt that would be helped by adding more meet and greets to the event.
Thankfully, Disney agreed.
The second party added a bunch of additional – and rare!- characters. We can’t promise the same ones will be available since they were added on and not in the original plans, but we’re hoping they stick around.
Here’s the list of characters at Jollywood Nights that you can meet this year.
Who are you excited about seeing?
Classic Disney Characters At Animation Courtyard
- Goofy- Animation Courtyard
- Pluto- Animation Courtyard
- Daisy- Animation Courtyard
- Donald- Animation Courtyard
- Mickey- Animation Courtyard
- Minnie- Animation Courtyard
Jollywood Nights Characters at Pixar Plaza- Incredibles Characters
- Edna Mode- Pixar Plaza
- Frozone-Pixar Plaza
Echo Lake Characters At Jollywood Nights
- Phineas and Ferb – Echo Lake by Gertie the Dino
- Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers- near the entrance of the Indiana Jones
- Santa Stitch near Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
- Powerline Max- Echo Lake
More Characters You Can Find At Disney’s Jollywood Nights
- Santa Duffy at Mickey Shorts Theater
- Jiminy Cricket in holiday costume at Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Mary Poppins and Penguins
- Pinocchio and Gepetto
- Dopey and Snow White
If you’re going to Jollywood Nights, decide on your character must-dos using this list.
The lines will be pretty long, but many rotate with each other when breaks are needed. You likely can’t get all of these characters during the party, but we do think you’ll be able to get pictures with quite a few of them!
More Posts You’ll Love
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Tips: 3 Things NOT To Do At MVMCP (2023)
- Magic Shot Locations At MVMCP
- Is Disney Character Dining Worth It? Chef Mickey’s Review (2024)
- Is Disney Character Dining Worth It? Tusker House Review (2024)
- Is Fantasmic At Disney World Too Scary For Kids? (2022) Parents Guide
- The Big List Of The Best Disney Tips (2024)
- Is Disneyland Busy In October? Best Days To Visit (2024)
- List of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Characters For 2024
- Movies to Watch Before Going to Disney World
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguiltlife.com and noguiltfangirl.com