Since Loki is the God of Mischief, we think he’d approve of these Loki Drinking Game Rules. It’s absurd to think otherwise! If you are of legal drinking age, and are thinking, hey, this sounds like a good drinking game series- you’d be right. Especially if you don’t have to work on Wednesdays. Don’t forget to peep the Emily in Paris drinking game, the Hamilton Drinking Game and the Bridgerton Drinking game as well. ps- check out these Loki quotes!
The Loki Drinking Game Fit For a GOD
Grab a beverage and let’s start playing.
But first: there are some Loki Drinking Game Rules you’ve got to follow.
Rules of the Loki Drinking Game
** DRINK RESPONSIBLY **
That basically means you’ll want to limit this game to one episode per round. Do not binge both alcohol and Loki the series together. That is not a good look, y’all.
Seriously- I care, and the EMS does not need to be called on your booty, so be smart here.
Also: this game is NOT for kids and, to be honest, the show might not be either. Is Loki Safe for kids? Read the parent review just in case!
Go ahead and take a shot or a sip…
- Every time Loki winks
- Every time an Avenger is mentioned or seen on screen
- Every time we visit a new time period or historic location
- Whenever Glorious Purpose is mentioned
- Whenever Loki is called a variant
- Whenever the TVA uses their sticks as a weapon
- When Miss Minutes shows up on screen.
- Whenever Loki says absurd.
- Whenever Loki calls himself a god or references ruling.
- The phrase “mischievous scamp” is uttered
- Whenever someone says “reset the timeline”
- When Loki is referred to as a trickster
- Whenever anyone talks in a language other than English.
- When Loki smiles- you will win this Loki drinking game!
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguilttravel.com and noguiltfangirl.com