Spoiler and forgive the clickbait headline: the runDisney Balloon Ladies are absolutely NOT villains!
But it’s spooky season and I have all things Halloween on the brain, so that’s what I’m going with today.
Meet the runDisney Balloon Ladies, Molly and Heather.
This interview was recorded and shared on the No-Guilt Fangirls Podcast in 2020, but the information still holds up. And both ladies are still active Galloway pacers- and altogether great people.
If you’re looking into your first or 50th runDisney race, this episode is for you! Get to know the Balloon Ladies of runDisney with us as we fangirl them just a bit.
Posts you may also love:
- Bursting the Balloon Lady Bubble– original interview with Molly!
- runDisney At Disneyland: Everything You Need To Know Before 2024
- How Fast Do runDisney Races Sell Out?
- runDisney Disneyland vs Walt Disney World Racing
- How to pick your race bib up from the fitness expo
- Corrals and start groups: an explanation of the start line
- Beginners Guide to runDisney
- 26.2 Magical Miles: Your Guide To The Disney Marathon Course
- runDisney Spectator Guide: How To Cheer At Disney World Race Weekends
Find the No-Guilt Disney Team
Contact us by email at [email protected] or find us on socials:
- @gertiethedino on Twitter
- @accessibleinfluence on Instagram
- @realmousewifewdw on Instagram
- @wisteriajaneofficial on Instagram
- Wisteria Jane on YouTube
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Vivacity” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguiltlife.com and noguiltfangirl.com