Remember when we all laughed and laughed at the Peloton Christmas commercial? Well, look who’s laughing now! Peloton bikes & treads have taken over the exercise world. Can’t runDisney right now? Pick something from this list of Peloton Disney classes for your next ride or run. Affiliate links are included in this post.
The Answer To Your runDisney Blues: Peloton Disney Runs & Rides
We can all agree that 2020 changed lives and turned the world upside down.
The runDisney community was left to fill spaces on their training and race calendars with other obsessions.
And Cody. (Because who doesn’t love Cody, Hey Boo!)
If you were lucky enough to nab a bike- and have it delivered– chances are 2020 was a whole new world of experiences in the saddle.
My bike arrived in November and I was quick to search out the Peloton Disney classes out there.
Here are just a few to get you on the bike and singing along!
List of Peloton Disney Classes
Ready to ride or run with Peloton?
Let’s do this!
- 45-minute Endurance Run – Disney – Becs Gentry – 10.29.20 at 7:00 AM ET
- 30-minute Classic Musical Ride– Fantasia 2000 Music– Christine D’Ercole – 11.17.20 at 6:30 AM ET
- 10-minute Arms Toning Strength– Disney Soundtrack – Sam Yo – 6.27.20 at 7:50 AM ET
- 45-minute Endurance Run– Disney – Becs Gentry – 7.11.20 at 8:30 AM ET
- 20 minute House Ride– Disney House Music– Kendall Toole – 7.4.20 at 10:00 AM
- 15 minute Low Impact Ride– Disney Soundtrack Ride – Emma Lovewell – 6.16.20 at 6:45 PM ET
- 20 minute Pop Ride – Disney Soundtrack Ride – Emma Lovewell – 7.7.20 at 5:30 PM ET
Do you have a favorite Peloton Disney ride or run that we missed? Leave us the info in the comments and we’ll get it added on!
And don’t forget to follow me on Peloton @realmousewife
Peloton Discount Code
Looking to order your bike or treadmill?
Cmon, everyone is doing it!
Be sure to use my affiliate referral code MHEMFQ for $100 off accessories with the purchase of any bike or treadmill.
I’m ready to take more Peloton Disney classes, aren’t you?!