Be with me. Be with me. Be with me… this is Rey’s hope during her Jedi training throughout Rise of Skywalker. And you know what? The Jedi were listening. Who were the Jedi voices at the end of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker? Here’s a list of Jedi voices and quotes you can listen for when this scene happens. Spoilers, obviously, in this post.
So they might all be dead, but as we know from Star Wars watching: that doesn’t mean much to a Jedi. (Or to a Sith, apparently. But that’s a discussion for another day.)
This post is going to give some major spoilers, so be warned if you are trying to avoid those.
But I’m guessing you got here by Googling “Who were the Jedi voices at the end of Rise of Skywalker?” so let’s get to this!
Is There a Post Credit Scene in The Rise of Skywalker?
There is not a post-credit scene to stick around for in The Rise of Skywalker. Or a mid-credit scene.
Star Wars isn’t Marvel, my friends!
But you might want to go ahead and read through the credits for all the cameos in Rise of Skywalker: there were quite a few that jumped out.
And that’s reason enough if you were like me and said, “Was that who I think it was?” throughout the movie.
Jedi Voices In Rise of Skywalker
This was one of my favorite moments of the movie, and I cheered as each Jedi from the past came to Rey.
Um, yeah, they are all dead but when does that stop a Jedi? The answer is it doesn’t.
List Of Jedi Voice Cameos
- Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen)
- Luminara Undall (Olivia d’Abo)
- Ahsoka Tano (Ashley Eckstein)
- Aayla Secura (Jennifer Hale)
- Mace Windu (Samuel L. Jackson)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (Sir Alec Guinness)
- Yoda (Franz Oz)
- Adi Gallia (Angelique Perrin)
- Kanan Jarrus. (Freddie Prinze Jr.)
- Qui-Gon Jinn (Liam Neeson)
Old school Star Wars fans know Yoda (not to be confused with Baby Yoda), Obi-Wan and Anakin.
We even picked up Mace Windu (hello, how can you NOT hear Samuel L. Jackson?).
But our kids might have to give an assist with the likes of Luminara, Ahsoka, Aayla, Adi and Kanna.
They are all featured in the animated series that kids in the 2000 age range grew up on.
Side note: we all need to watch Star Wars Rebels and The Clone Wars if we want to really walk the path of the Jedi. Good thing that’s now possible on Disney Plus!
Jedi Voice Quotes At The End Of Rise of Skywalker
1. These are your final steps, Rey. Rise and take them. – Obi-Wan Kenobi
2. Bring back the balance, Rey. As I did. – Anakin Skywalker
3. The Light. Find the light. – Ahsoka Tano
4. Every Jedi who ever lived lives in you. – Qui-Gon Jin
5. Alone, never you are. – Yoda
6. Rise, Rey. – Leia
7. We stand behind you, Rey. – Qui-Gon Jin
8. Feel the Force flowing through you, Rey – Mace Windu
9. The heart of a Jedi lies in your strength – Obi-Wan Kenobi
More Star Wars Posts You’ll Love
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguilttravel.com and noguiltfangirl.com