The Disneyland Half Marathon celebrates 11 years running this year. It’s a great course, fun characters, fabulous local support, and a brand new medal.
And no, we haven’t seen it yet either.
It’s one of our favorite race weekends, and well, we want YOU to be there.
Go Magical Miles full-service travel agency has one bib to give away for this race.
Oh, you read that right. No need to check your eyesight. It’s true, all of it.
We’re giving away a free bib.
No strings attached.
Well, I mean, you have to enter and all that, but really, it’s a FREE bib.
If you’re not sure runDisney is right for you, I have a bunch of reasons why it’s worth running. Read this post and see if you can think of any reason NOT to, especially when you might end up running for free.
The course runs through both Disneyland parks, then hits the streets of Anaheim. You’ll run past the Honda Center and through Angles Stadium, with plenty of crowd support and sights to see along the way.
It’s one of my favorite courses as far as entertainment from the local community is concerned and other than sometimes being a little hotter than I’d like, it’s a great weekend to run.
So are you sold? I hope so- cause it’s not going to cost you a thing!
Disneyland Half Bib Contest Rules
- Prize: one winner receives a bib to the 2016 Disneyland Half Marathon in Anaheim, California.
- Proof of time deadline has passed, corral placement cannot be guaranteed.
- This contest is open to US residents only
- Contest starts on July 6, 2016 and ends on July 15, 2016, at 12:00 am MT.
- Enter through the Rafflecopter widget. The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and notified via email provided to Rafflecopter. The winner has two days to respond, or they forfeit and another winner will be selected.
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguiltlife.com and noguiltfangirl.com