Maybe one of the most fun conversations we’ve had in anticipation of The Jungle Cruise coming to theaters this week.
We watched and discussed the Disney attractions that inspired movies- and came to some surprising conclusions!
Friend of the pod James joined Theresa and Patty this week (Jane was living her best Disneyland life in Anaheim!).
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
- The Haunted Mansion (2003)
- Tower of Terror (1997 tv movie part of Wonderful World of Disney)
- Dinosaur (2000)
- Tomorrowland (2015)
- The Country Bears (2002)
- Mission to Mars (2000)
by email at [email protected]
- @gertiethedino on Twitter
- @accessibleinfluence on Instagram
- @realmousewifewdw on Instagram
- @realmousewifeFL on Twitter
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Vivacity” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Patty Holliday has been running Disney since 2011. She knows just about every tip, trick, and hack there is to cover the runDisney Magical Miles at Disney World and Disneyland. She knows every mile isn’t *always* magical- but with training, tips, and a little bit of pixie dust, they can be a lot of fun! You can also find her at noguilttravel.com and noguiltfangirl.com